Monday, October 08, 2007

 

the daughter i never had

Henry and I had a lovely morning yesterday before church.

We dyed our hair and did our nails. I told him he is the daughter I never had.

Henry wanted either streaks or to dye his hair blonde and decided on dying it. I bought some white blonde hair dye and did his and then but two chunky streaks in my own. Last week he said he was bored and painted his toe and finger nails with whiteout. So while we were waiting, I said I could try and get it off white polish remover. Boy that stuff is hard to get off!

Then he did my toes. I then soaked my feet and got all the dry skin off but time ran out before we had to leave for church. Henry had offered to paint my nails and I may get him to do it tonight.

He really likes his hair and was all excited to see if anyone at church would notice. It is not white blonde. Just lighter. Both boys had blonde hair when they were babies but now it is much darker. He said no one noticed.

He is obsessed that his eyebrows are not lighter but I told him only movie stars get their eyebrows done too.

Thing is Henry probably is straight. He just likes to be outrageous. I just hope when he grows up it is more Robin Williams than the unibomber.

And so it goes ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?